Sunday 14 August 2011

The Goth Challenge! Day 5 - Is there a local Goth band or group in your area?

This is a harder question for me regarding the fact that I live in a remote town in Ontario, Canada. The closest sign of Goth around here is in Ottawa... Which is 3 hours away... But with a bit of research, these are the bands I have found:

1. The Crypt Club (Montréal, QC)
2. Masochistic Religion (Toronto, ON)
3. National Velvet (Toronto, ON)

4. Rhea's Obsession (Toronto, ON)

5. Vampire Beach Babes (Toronto, ON)

6. Vital Signs (Toronto, ON)

7. The Birthday Massacre (Toronto, ON)

That's as many bands I found (that had the slightest info online). As you may realize, I lack information on each band but that is a factor of the lack of popularity the bands have on the net and among the public, but also because I feel particularly lazy after a weekend of 4wheeling with my family at the cottage. Apologies! :P

No comments: