Thursday 11 August 2011

The Goth Challenge! Day 2 - Share photos and experiences from your Baby Bat days.

I believe I am STILL in my Babybat days... I am only 15 years old and since I live in Canada, therefore I am quite limited in the Goth accessories I can buy. I stick to DIY for clothes, but I am not very good in sewing, so I like to buy some more complex clothes that are harder to achieve. I still have a bit to go to achieve a TRUE Goth status, just like one of my greatest idols: Amy from the Ultimate Goth Guide!

I believe I have already covered my earliest Babybat days in my previous Goth Challenge post, which you may find here. So here are some of the more recent ones:

This is me at my grade 6 graduation! No heavy makeup yet!
This is me, about a year or two ago... Aged 13...?
A recent picture of me, trying to show off the new shirt I altered!

I can share some experiences of my mallgoth-hood! Where I thought that every outfit I wore HAD to be completely black... And where I would not step outside my room if I wasn't dressed in black from head to toe... Ouch... Those days... Yep, I went through a stereotypical mallgoth phase too. But not to worry! I have snapped out of it and am now working my way up to a true Goth!

No comments: