Tuesday 29 November 2011

The Goth Challenge! Days 19 to 22

Day 19 - Share beauty advise and take a photo of your make up.

Oh boy, makeup! I love making new designs around my eyes! I try to be as creative as I can and find a new one everyday! Here is the most recent picture I have:

Apologies for my eyeliner being kind of faded;
This picture was taken at the end of the day...

I don't have much beauty advise but I can say that the biggest mistake one can make with makeup is not washing off the makeup before bed. To me, it feels really disgusting and I feel as if my pores are clogging with oil by the second! So please, for your skin's sake, wash off all traces of makeup before bed!


Day 20 - If you could dye your hair any colour what would it be?

Regarding the fact that I have recently dyed my hair black as I've been wanting for 6 years, I don't intend to get rid of it yet. Although, an idea came into my head not long ago: I want to get tints of purple in my black hair.

Ok, I don't want my hair to be entirely purple! I want it to be black, but it should shine with a purple glow in the light. Now, where to find that kind of stuff where I live? That's the hard part!

I looked around and found this:

L'Oréal: Deepest Plum (Source here)

It was close enough, so I decided to give it a try! This is how it turned out:


The purple only showed up on my brown roots... I took two pictures with 2 different functions on my phone to show more precisely the purple. I guess I should've expected it because I had black before but the woman at the store told me otherwise and bla bla bla... I'll try a better purple next time! :/


Day 21 - What body mod do you have or have you considered?

No, I do not have any body mods except for the simple ear piercing I got when I was little. I had a bad experience with piercing and REpiercing my ears before so I don't think I'll be getting any more soon... Although I would love some! I would like either a lip piercing or snake bites! As for tattoos, I would like to have a spiderweb in the back of my neck like Abby Sciuto from the show NCIS:

Source here

So those are my future body mod ideas! Anyone got other suggestions for first body mods?


Day 22 - If you could attend any Goth event what would it be?

So many events! But to choose only one? Probably between Wave Gotik Treffen and Whitby Gothic Weekend. First of all, WGT is probably the biggest Gothic event the world has seen to this day. It would be an honor for me to say that I've been to the biggest Gothic festival of the world! Second of all, this year, Whitby Gothic Weekend is on the weekend of my birthday! What are the odds of that?! It would truly be an amazing present, but my parents do not plan on traveling (or letting me travel alone) for a while... Darn... :/

No comments: